Training Courses & Workshops
To ensure a successful learning environment, all DOPiX training courses are conducted in small groups. Participants receive a comprehensive set of documentation to help them work more efficiently with DOPiX after they complete the course.
Our experienced trainers will discuss a range of case studies with you which you can apply to your own working environment.
DOPiX/Admin Training Course
- Would you like to learn about the three types of document creation?
- Would you like to learn about and experiment with the basic principles of text administration?
- Would you like to find out about logical document templates and rule sets?
The DOPiX/Admin Training Course deals with these and other important topics.
It is aimed at text administrators with responsibility for creating text components and documents for users. The course also covers the simple logic elements of document composition. Text administrators may be ICON International customers, partners or employees. The training course is not aimed at users.
DOPiX/Technical Training Course
- Are you looking for the right installation scenario?
- Would you like to know how to boost performance when formatting with the Rendering/Appliance?
- Would you like to integrate your LDAP user management into DOPiX?
- Would you like to customize your dispatch control to meet the needs of your environment?
- Would you like to integrate other components (fonts, company dictionary) into DOPiX?
Our DOPiX/Technical Training Course will provide you with the answers to these and other questions.
It is aimed primarily at ICON International customers, partners and DOPiX professionals with responsibility for integrating and customizing DOPiX and those who want to learn more about topics such as callback services and dispatch control.
DCF Training Course with DOPiX/Compose
- Would you like to learn about and experiment with DCF page layout?
- Would you like to learn about the enhanced text layout features?
- Would you like to get to grips with conditional processing and troubleshooting?
Our DCF Training Course covers all of the above topics.
The DCF Training Course is primarily aimed at people dealing with advanced text layout and the management of document automation. This concise training course is suitable for both DCF beginners and advanced users.